Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Coming Soon! All new blog for Lori!

To start 2014 off with a bang, I've decided to revamp my blogger a little as a place not only to share pics of my cats (and other links I might find) but to also share my story of cancer and lupus.

All throughout this crazy journey of writing a book and learning the ropes of this industry, it's sometimes easy to get caught up in the daily trials and tribulations of the ever changing landscape in publishing. When I started this, I just wanted to write some hot romance and enjoy myself. But recently I've been told my journey in fighting lupus has inspired people.

That's sort of a trip! I'll keep sharing my story, though sometimes I don't even know what to think about that.


Santa Cruz Looff Carousel and Roller Coaster, 3
Image by Elisa Rolle - Her pictures inspire me!



So here is my Mission Statement: I plan to bring you the hottest erotic romance I can dream up. My ideas are constantly changing and evolving so who knows what I'll think of next! :)


What else will be here: I'm a proud cat parent so I'll be sharing lots more pictures of Milly and Chester. I'll try to post them once a week on Monday, so you can start your week off right. I'll also bring you a bird's eye view of what it is like to fight lupus.

For those of you who celebrate it, have a very Happy Christmas! And to everyone... here's to an awesome new year. We fucking deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment