Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Musical Moggies...




This morning I woke up with the sounds of music floating my head. I love writing to music and often times I surf the Top 100 Billboard to hear new songs coming out. Sometimes a new song will trigger a feeling I'm looking to evoke when I'm writing and I'll have to write a new scene. Of course, then that song will go on my soundtrack for that book. When I'm about to release a new book, I add this soundtrack to my blog for your enjoyment :D

I'm building two new soundtracks right now and interestingly enough, both are sequels so they include songs from the previous books. First is: the sequel to Soul Seduction, tentatively named Soul Salvation. Yes, I'm writing a sequel. I thought that was obvious.

Second is: Chains of Gold, which is the sequel to the story I just turned into my editor which is the sequel to The Long Con. And yes again, I am writing a sequel. The egg just didn't get stolen. There is a hint in The Long Con's prologue that clues you in to who stole it.

Which will come first? I don't know. Right now, I'm furiously working on Soul Salvation. The pieces fell into place and I'm running with the inspiration :D

So back to work! Bye for now!

2 comments: