Thursday, May 5, 2011


I've been on tour the past couple weeks with my new book Trust In Me. Thank you to everyone who has commented. Here is a complete direct list to the posts on the tour:



May 3: Goddess Fish Party Pavillion to Kick off the Tour!

May 4: Interview at Book Junkie

May 5: Blog at Whipped Cream about my fave 13 characters

May 6: Blogging at Rachel Haimowitz's about how I wrote Trust In Me

May 9: Blogging at Shelley Munro's about sexy Beta Heroes

May 10: Blogging at Victoria Blisse's about the trials of writing M/M Romance

May 11: Blogging at Erotica For All about Reigniting Old Flames

May 12: Interview at Forbidden Bookshelf

May 13: Interview at Skylar Kade's

May 16: Blogging at Tami's Ramblings about losing your hero

May 17: Interview at Lisa Haselton's

Thank you to the ladies at Goddess Fish for organizing this tour for me! After Party to come soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment