Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia - it's all about love! #HAHAT




 It's All About Love!


I'm Lori Toland and I want to thank you for stopping by. Education is the key when it comes to fight homophobia and transphobia. We can make a difference. 

My dad is an amazing dude, but he hasn't always been understanding of what I write. It used to be that "gay stuff" and he never understood why I write what I do. After years of talking to him and being patient, he has come around now and he is proud of what I do and what I create. It's a huge change and it makes me really happy.

So if there is anyone who is homophobic or transphobic, don't shun them and cut them out of your life just because they are misinformed. Change their lives by educating them. Change their lives for the better. It won't happen over night, but like my dad, maybe, hopefully, they'll come around.

May 17th is International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia and you can check out all the details here: http://dayagainsthomophobia.org/ 

Together, we can make a difference. It does get better.

Now for the fabulous contest! :) the prize is the complete Replacement Guitarist series in ebook! Yay!



Thanks for entering! Shayla Mist has won the blog hop here at Lori Toland's blog. Thanks to everyone who entered!