Thursday, May 10, 2012

Just another day in paradise...

Yeah, that's me, just hanging around, trying to recover from my SI Joints shot. They help in the long run but they hurt like a bitch to get. I'm kinda stoned on painkillers so if I ramble on Twitter, I'm not responsible for myself. :D

I also forgot to congratulate my winners of my book tour for The Long Con, Bodice Rippers and Jibriel. Thank you very much and a huge thank you to all who stopped by my tour. I hope you enjoyed chatting with me.

And last but not least to answer a question that seems to be cropping up a lot: Yes, I'm working on a sequel to The Long Con. While Bradley and Tony won't be the main characters in the book (for a very good reason) they will have supporting roles. So have no fear, they will be returning in the next book alongside two very debonaire characters :)

Talkatcha later :)





No comments:

Post a Comment